Saturday, January 3, 2009

When I can't sleep...


Is there ever a few nights in a row where you just can't sleep? So tonight I've read almost the whole of a book called Inkheart, priced out several out of print books that I hope to buy someday, found out that a pork salad from Cafe Rio (or Costa Vida or Bajio) may have 1300 calories in it, discovered that the guy who's on Oxygen's yoga show (called Inhale) is named Steve Ross and while he rocks (and a lot of people online agree with me there) he does not have a dvd, as well as found this photo...Here's its significance. There probably one photo of me to every ten photos of George. I can't even guess the ratio of photos of me to photos of my kids, but I think that's probably completely normal. This shot is the last shot I can find of myself that I didn't hand the camera to someone and direct them to take a picture of me. This was taken in SEPTEMBER. Why that would be a project for one a.m. I don't know... Anyway I also now know the Spanish Fork Gold's gym yoga schedule (I love yoga! But I was completely spoiled by my friend Shaunna who teaches at the Gold's in American Fork. Her yoga is always awesome and never boring and no one teaches like she does...sigh...) and have a huge list of places I want to go with my sister tomorrow. If I can manage to stay awake to get to them...

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry for the insomnia. That is rough! But it sounds like you learned a lot of really important things (watch out for those 1300 calories!).
I agree, yoga is amazing! I just got the Biggest Loser yoga and it has been my favorite yoga I have done in a long time!
Get some sleep!

Richard and Carlie said...

Haha, I laughed out loud while I read this--I love it! I have those nights too! It was so fun to spend time with you! Can't wait to see you guys again!