Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Birds Fly (drive) West for the Winter!






Alan and Benson have officially surpassed me in skiing ability! On our third day of skiing at the beautiful Heavenly Resort in Lake Tahoe both Alan and Benson skiied a black diamond. Our trip was so relaxing and fun. Grandma and Grandpa Bird came with us and we made some great memories! We watched Star Wars episodes one through six, we visited the Donner Pass Museum, we ate like royalty, we swam in the biggest outdoor hot tub I've ever seen, we played games and we skied! Benson wrote a story about our trip that I will post if I can figure out how to work my scanner... Don't you always remember vacations more than every day life?

3 comments:

Kami Su said...

I know the feeling. Sounds like a fun vacation, I am so jealous. We really need to have Greg & George take all our kids skiing, they would love it.

Sonia B said...

Glad you had a great time, but so glad you're back. Way to go Alan and Benson on the black diamond!!!

Becky said...

I love family vacations! We need another one soon!!!
Yours sounded amazing!