Wednesday, April 1, 2009

There's a Wildcat in the House!


As of today (no April Fool's) I am a Weber Wildcat! Yes I have registered for my first of four remaining nursing prerequisites. I will do two more this fall and then Chemistry next spring, then I'll be able to apply for the program. Their online nursing program will allow me to do all my bookwork online and the clinicals in Payson or Orem. It's better late than never, right?

5 comments:

April Showers said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so excited for you. You'll do amazing. We can complain about studying together. Love you babe!

Sonia B said...

Way to go Liz!

Richard and Carlie said...

Liz, that is AWESOME! I'm so happy you're doing that!

Becky said...

It's good to get it done! My mom didn't finish all her stuff until after I was married! Good job! And Good Luck!

Kami Su said...

That is awesome Liz, good job!!!!!