

Since the boys have been out of school for Christmas break our schedule has become very relaxed. Late nights mean late mornings around here. Our poor brussels griffon, Rori, has been the one to suffer the most. She has been left in her kennel to wait for us to stop by between activities to let her out and play with her for a little bit, not to mention her daily walks have been interrupted not only because of the freeze factor but because I usually walk her to pick up the kids from school. So when she started barking in the middle of the night and early in the morning I thought it was just because her schedule had been so different. But this morning when she woke me up barking there were at least 5 deer in our backyard!



2 comments:
What a cute blog!! When I saw the name of it, I wondered what 'bird family' this was!! I love the name!! Thanks again for the recipe...Christmas wouldn't be the same without your yummy cookies!
Yeah, our schedules are way off! Somehow we have to get back on before Monday! Let's hope we can do it!
Deer in your yard, huh. No wonder your dog was freaking out!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Post a Comment