Friday, May 15, 2009

Mother's Day Tradition

So I just read all your blogs about mother's day and some of your kids sang to you and some of your talked to missionaries and one of you did a huge tribute to her mom and some of your husbands are amazing... but mine is more... because for mother's day I am going to VEGAS with my friend Kim! Again, I hate to brag, but come on it's pretty great. We might even see Jay Leno's show. I am sooo excited about it I can almost get through all the housework and laundry and craziness around here! Happy Mother's Day!

3 comments:

Becky said...

Ok that is so awesome! I try to do a yearly Chick Weekend in Vegas and there is nothing like it!!! Did you already go? I want to hear about it!!!
Any fun plans for the summer? What is your family up to? And for Memorial Day Weekend?

Kami Su said...

How nice. How was it?

Richard and Carlie said...

Liz, that is way too fun! Have you gone already? I hope you had/have a great time!