
Yep, here we are gettin' lucky with the Buddah...I mean getting luck from the Buddah! My friend Kim and I had a great trip to Vegas where while we didn't see Jay we did see this beautiful statue and went to The Price is Right! As well as our hotel pool that was a mini Seven Peaks! We were gone just long enough to miss the kids and the hubbies and short enough to not miss the housework and whining (don't worry none of the above was in short supply upon my return...)!



2 comments:
What a blast! There is nothing like a girls weekend!!! Being among women really brightens me up!
Being a mother and wife are amazing and an awesome gift!
But remembering that I am a woman and a daughter of God, first is amazing!
Holy, can I just say you look amazing! Well you do! I can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment