Yep, My 7-year-old son has crossed yet another threshold, he has moved on to the two-wheeled bike. There were some things that I couldn't wait for my youngest to do, but most of those things happened before I realized he would always be my youngest! So when Benson didn't want to take off his training wheels, I wasn't too disappointed (yes, I also let him suck his thumb and baby him in a lot of different ways) although Alan had shown great enthusiasm at the age of 4 and insisted we remove his training wheels. But our little cousin Tyler came to spend the night and brought his bike-that did not have training wheels. Today Tyler taught Benson how to ride a two-wheeler and George removed the training wheels from off his bike! Good job Benson! You're still growing up too fast for me!
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Benson Learns to Ride a 2-Wheeler!
Yep, My 7-year-old son has crossed yet another threshold, he has moved on to the two-wheeled bike. There were some things that I couldn't wait for my youngest to do, but most of those things happened before I realized he would always be my youngest! So when Benson didn't want to take off his training wheels, I wasn't too disappointed (yes, I also let him suck his thumb and baby him in a lot of different ways) although Alan had shown great enthusiasm at the age of 4 and insisted we remove his training wheels. But our little cousin Tyler came to spend the night and brought his bike-that did not have training wheels. Today Tyler taught Benson how to ride a two-wheeler and George removed the training wheels from off his bike! Good job Benson! You're still growing up too fast for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Yahoo Benson!! That is so much fun! I'm planning to come visit on Monday and I can't wait to see it all in person!
Post a Comment