
So, we were going to paint the kitchen for the 4th of July weekend! It's something that I've wanted to do for a while (since we moved in 2 years ago) so when my mom asked what we were doing and I told her that she said she wanted to take the boys and go camping. Since I am not much of a camper I thought this sounded great. And since we wouldn't have our little guys around, our plans changed. We got to spend a night in Park City, and while Alan and Benson definitely had more fun, it was sure a nice 4th for us!



2 comments:
Sounds so fun, so no painted kitchen? Happy 4th, when are we going to get together?
Wow! That sounds like so much fun! We haven't been camping in so long! We just got a tent, so we will get there!!!
You will get to the painting someday! Hope you had a happy 4th of July!!!
Post a Comment